My favorite Band are Los Fabulosos Cadillacs
My favorite band is the fabulous cadlllacs. They are a Latin American ska band. The main voice of the band is Vicentico. They played in the last festival of Viña del Mar. My favorite song is "Siguiendo a la Luna". Many young Latinos and Europeans mainly listen to this type of music in their meetings accompanied by other musical styles such as punk, funk and jazz. "Los Fabulosos Cadillacs" and "Los Autebnticos Decadentes" are Argentinian bands that usually share stage in the concerts. The main musical instruments that sound in ska are: drums, guitar, bass, sax and keyboard. Unfortunately the tickets to their concerts are very expensive so it is difficult to have access to them. In Chile they have played with great national bands like Chico Trujillo, Banda Conmoción, La Sonora 5 stars. Vicentico as a solo artist has contributed to musical discs by artists of different nationalities. This band I have listened to them since I was 12 and I discovered it thanks to a friend called Cristian. This band is currently working on a new album that will be released in December next year.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario