Hello everyone. This is my first post of the semester. My name is Nicolás Blumel.I am 27 years old. I was born in Santiago I am studying public administration the moment. I was born in Santiago on a winter's day. My primary studies are in the city of Los Angeles. The high school I did in Santigo at the Lyceum Manuel Barros Borgoño. In 2008 I studied in the USACH race that I did not finish. In 2011 I studied law in Valparaíso but I did not pass all courses. I live with my mother and my cousin in the commune of Quilicura. I like skateboarding and malavarismo. Uber's work. I am currently working in a company called RECORIDO in which I am a post-sale agent. I work from home through the internet. I have a nice bitch named Luna is regalona and playful.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My class favorite

The person I admire