The person I admire



The person I most admire is my mother, her name is Myriam Toloza, she is 54 years old and is an extraordinary teacher. My mother was born in the city of Los Angeles, her father was a postman and her mother was in charge of running the house. My mother has many brothers of different ages. She studied at the University of Concepcion. She has taught in various schools and has also been the teacher of my life. She is currently working nights at an adult school. My mother enjoys Shane Nuss chocolates and Wados brand clothing. One of their favorite singers is Vicentico. I admire my mother since she has had to face my upbringing alone. I also admire her because she passionately pursues her profession and is constantly studying so as not to be left behind. She gets up very early every day to go to classes in Quilicura no matter if it is cold or hot. Whenever we walk in the streets of Quilicura some ex-student of my mother stops to greet her and to thank her for her teachings.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My class favorite